When you can’t come to the library, or prefer to work remotely, there are many ways we can provide you with help and services! If at any time, you have questions about the library or its services, please contact us at email@example.com.
Chat Reference – chat online with a Witt librarian M-F 8-5, https://www.wittenberg.edu/lib Other times by appointment — email us to set up an appointment.
Email Witt librarians: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Materials and Tools
- Credo Online Reference: https://www6.wittenberg.edu/redirect.php?287
- The best way to find ebooks is by searching EZRA: http://ezra.wittenberg.edu Click the “Modify Search” button near the top. Change the drop-down from “Any Material Type” to “Ebooks” and click the big red “Search” button.
- The OhioLINK Electronic Book Center is another way to find quality ebooks: http://www6.wittenberg.edu/redirect.php?214
- Other sources for ebooks: https://www.wittenberg.edu/lib/find/ebooks
Articles & Research databases:
- View all databases: https://www.wittenberg.edu/lib/find/browse-db
When accessing library subscription resources from off-campus, you will be prompted to log in with your last name and your library barcode. Your library barcode can be found on the back of your Witt ID or when you log in to MyWitt you will find “Display Library Barcode” listed on the “Campus” tab. Please email email@example.com if you have trouble accessing library resources from off-campus.
If you cannot get the full text of an article from one of our subscription databases, you can place an interlibrary loan (ILL) request. Most ILL article requests can be filled electronically, so you only need to go as far as your email inbox to retrieve important research articles. Article ILL Request Form: https://www.wittenberg.edu/lib/redirect/journal_ill
Renew Books Online
You can continue to renew books online at http://ezra.wittenberg.edu – just click on the gray button to “Renew & Your Library Account”. Again, you’ll find your Barcode number on the back of your Witt ID or you can see it if you log into MyWitt. If you are having trouble renewing an item or have run out of renewals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The library has a book drop to the left of the main entrance, where you may return items without entering the building. If you cannot return to campus, please email email@example.com